As a Nutritionist I believe that providing a nourishing ‘early life’ environment before, during, and after pregnancy can help to influence processes involved in the development of metabolic, physical, and neurological systems for a newborn child, and the long-term well-being of the Mother.
Whether you are planning on getting pregnant, currently pregnant or have a newborn, I can provide information and tips on what nutrients need to be focused on at different stages of your child’s development, as well as what’s best for you.
Some of the issues a Nutritionist can help you with may include:
- Preparing for conception
- Being underweight or overweight whilst pregnant and what that means for you and your baby
- Gestational diabetes
- Newborn nutrition and weaning
- Nutrition for children
- Raising Happy Eaters/Fussy Eaters
- Allergy information and concerns
- Post-pregnancy weight loss and health